Jan 11, 2008

Calendar 2008 Pics

I have been doing these calendars since Ryile was born. No matter how hard I try I can not get them finished by the first of the year. I can't do December until I have pictures from December to work with! (Aaron doesn't understand) Then I have to print them......anyway by the time they are finished and ready to mail, I am late, and the whole project has become pricey as well. So I am putting them on my blog so all can enjoy, instead of just the few I can afford to print for. I don't include pictures of the girls with other family because the calendars go to both sides of the family. I used to make two separate calendars and it was to much work. So it cuts into the pictures that I can use but in the long run is just easier to just keep it neutral. The pictures used for each month were taken that month the year prior. Thus summer months are a little more crowded.

5 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Hey your pages are FAB!! You spend so much time to make everything looks just perfect.
Some of those pics really make me laugh. The one you might not expect though is Abby in January. That one reminds me of Gretel from the "Sound of Music" The Oh so posed and perfect look. Classic!! Lov eit.
Thanks for sharing

Julie said...

Loved the calendar; it gets better every year! Miss you guys alot! Call me soon

crazy lady said...

Those pages are FANTASTIC!!! You clever devil you! Doesn't hurt to have absolutely adorable girls as models but the layout, type, color and design are really good too!
Thanks for sharing! :0) (I DO understand about the waiting for the month appropriate pictures.)
A lot of work but I think it really paid off. Well done.

michandler said...

So I want to know how you do it!!! What program do you use to create those fabulous layouts?? Or do you do it on paper and take a picture? Those are seriously amazing calendar pages! I want to know how it is done! The girls are beautiful as always. Great material to work from always helps!

wallymom said...

Alli, you are talented and what a lot of work. Your layouts are great. I also want to know what program you use. Looks like everyone is happy and had a good year.