Mar 25, 2008

Easter Pictures

This is the first Easter that we have spent with anyone but ourselves. This is the holiday that family does on an individual basis. Which means that when it when comes to taking pictures, Aaron and I have to take turns. We have never had a picture with both of us and the girls. So this is a first. Aaron's parents were here for the weekend and we enjoyed every minute! As usual, we love having guests!! Stay posted for those pictures. It may be awhile, Desiree is schedules to have her baby Thursday!! I leave for Idaho Friday, I can hardly wait!!!! Yeah

2 comments:

Marie said...

You and your girls look SO CUTE! I think Abby's dress goes perfectly with everyone else. I planned on calling you today so we could hang out before you leave but we're just in CRAZINESS!! Anyways, I hope you have a really good time with your family!

wallymom said...

I love your Easter picture. This is the first Easter we have spent at home. Go figure. Hope your trip to Idaho was great. It's fun to visit.