Jul 9, 2008

Crazy Features

Yes, the drawing is of my girls. I can see resembling characteristics that he choose to focus on, they are just not their best or flattering I guess. I know that caricatures are suppose to be goofy, but I was a little disappointed. Either way they had fun and it goes down in the memory book! The day was crazy and hot! The kids had a good time between the parade and festivities, afternoon neighborhood BBQ, and then to friends BBQ accompanied with fireworks and show, they were beat by the time we got home. This was our first time away from family, but we survived, turns out everyone celebrates our countries independence!!

3 comments:

Sassy Rachel said...

Ummm...yeah, your girls are ten million trillion times cuter than that...was that artist drunk or something???

Lost Woman said...

The caricatures are a tad off yes. They are super tough to do. I would never try it!
Your girls look charming as ever. I think Abby looks sooo cute with her hair up!
I'm glad the day was fun. My 4th was in the air.
Can't wait to see you next month!!

crazy lady said...

Often times caricatures are more flattering than the subject. This time it's just the opposite. Your lil darlins are getting cuter by the day!