May 1, 2009

Birthday Girl

Wednesday was Abs birthday. I can not believe how fast time flies. I love love love her baby pictures! Those cheeks and rolls were so squishy, and she was such a cuddly little thing.

Now she is my little toothless 6 year old, and I love her still the same. Not for the rolls anymore, but for all she brings to the family. She is such a BIG helper and gets along so well with her sisters. We went to the zoo after school, and then swimming with dad and the girls. She choose Wendy's for dinner and capped the evening off presents, cake and ice cream!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I LOL at that pic of her in the backpack! What a yummy little chunk of love! Sounds like a wonderful b-day!

Lost Woman said...

She was a charmer as a baby and still is now.

Happy bday Abby! Hope to see you all in a matter of weeks!!

xoxo

Julie said...

Happy late b-day Abbie! Hope all is well! Call me!

michandler said...

All your girls are adorable! Happy birthday to Abby. They grow so fast!

wallymom said...

Happy B-day Abby. Such a cutie.

crazy lady said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!! Hard to believe the time's gone so fast!