Jul 18, 2009

Fun with the Petersen Boys

Aarons brother and family made the lovely trip from Idaho through Wyoming to visit us this last weekend. City boy meet cowboy..Yes that is his brother and no neither were adopted!! We did our best to keep them busy and entertained, in hopes they might make the visit again one day!! Friday we went to Boondocks for some miniature golf and go cart fun, followed by a trip to the pool. Saturday the kids played on the slip n slide while Aaron took Justin to a saddle shop in Brighton. We spent the afternoon at a place called Dan and Busters. We had never been before, I was a little skeptical at first, but the kids had fun. The evening was finished with steak and potatoes compliment via chief Aaron and a few movies. We had a good time and are so glad that they would come and see us..hope to see you again in these here parts!!

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I love how you do your pictures arrangments. How do you do that? I would love to incorporate it in my own blog.

My Angels said...

I use Photo shop elements and love it and you can do digital scrap booking with it a well. There is a free program you can download that will put your pictures into the multiple framed square pics called picasa. I have some friends that prefer it.

Lost Woman said...

Such great updates lately!
I remember how worried you were about moving to CO, missing family and friends.
It is wonderful to see how great you are doing there, and that family and friends come visit so frequently.

I'm actually a bit jealous. (:

xoxo

wallymom said...

Sounds like fun. it's good to have people with different interests come and stretch you to do different things.