Sep 30, 2009

Preschool Field Trip

Sydney is in preschool this year. She has been waiting since last fall to be going to "school" like the girls. So she was super excited when Abby was in 1st grade, that being the marker that let HER start school. This week we had our first field trip to Miller Farms. It was quit the adventure. There was lots to do and not enough time to do it all. Most of the time was spent on a huge wagon pulled by a tractor through the giant field of corn, pumpkins, potatoes, carrots, onions....and we got to fill a bag.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Very fun!! I miss going places!!

bell family said...

carter got to go there last year for kindergarten and I went with him. It was fun but the day we went it was really really hot!! Hope all is well

Lost Woman said...

That pink tractor was made for a girl photo op.

Fun day. How did Eli do?

My Angels said...

You mean my consistently inconsistent child?? I know I shouldn't complain because he actually did not make a peep! But he screamed the whole hour before we left, and then when I went to feed him, he swallowed twice and went to sleep?*&*?? I never know what I am going to get with him, the little rascal!