Nov 15, 2009

My baby girl is FOUR!

This sweet baby girl was the smallest of all my babies, only 8lbs 3oz. Unlike my her siblings she stayed tiny for the first four months. This had me a little panicked, but as anyone who knows her now with her adorable little body and legs, there is nothing to worry about! Sydney has always had a hold of my heart, allowing her to get away with things that her sisters wouldn't have dreamt have! She can be a stinker for sure, but she is the cutest sweetest, little girl and I am so grateful and blessed for the opportunity to have her in my life!


Eli is my baby now, but Syd has been my baby for sooo long, it is hard to see her all grown up! She decided that she wanted to go to Chucky Cheese this year. On our way there we stopped at Sears to buy a vacuum. We told Syd that was all she was getting for her birthday, thinking that we were going to get a reaction. As we were leaving Chucky Cheese, Syd asks, with great enthusiasm, if she can vacuum with her new vacuum when we get home. She is defiantly Aaron's child!! Syd was spoiled rotten, with clothes, money from all the grandmas, very thoughtful gifts and singing from her little friends, and cupcakes from her preschool teacher. Thanks for helping make her birthday a special one!

7 comments:

The Desiree said...

Wish I could have been there! I hate missing out on these things. Can't you guys move back home? Please!

crazy lady said...

Hey!
Maybe you could start getting "useful" things for all the girls' b-days?! A frying pan for Rylie, an iron for Abby...
So, in the pic of Syd on the pony in the center I could see you as a little girl...Something about the curve of her face and the hair framing it. All the rest of the time it's been little female version of Aaron. Not that that's a bad thing :0)
She's a cutie no matter how you look at her.
Can't wait to see you next week!

bell family said...

okay you just have the cutest kids. hope all is well Corrine

Melissa said...

She is seriously so adorable, I'm glad she had a fabulous day to celebrate her 4-year-old self!

michandler said...

They do grow up fast! Too funny that she believed the vacuum story. That's something we would do to our kids but they would never beleive it!

The MK Crew said...

Can't believe she's 4! Awesome cake, as usual!

Lost Woman said...

Syd is a clever one. It could be that she totally knew it was a joke and played along to fool you!

Ok, not likely. I'm sure it made her appreciate all the real stuff a bit more.

Happy Birthday!!

A Baby no more.