Apr 25, 2011

Annual 2nd grade field trip

The second grade schedules a trip to the botanical gardens every spring. I went two years ago with Ry...here we are two years later with Abby! The weather was quite different this time, cloudy and cold. I was prego with Eli last time and it was sooo hot. This year they had centers set up though out the garden for the kids to participate in. This was nice because they literally split the kids up with chaperon and say go for it, meet back here in three hours. It is a little odd to me that they make this trip in April, both times that we have gone there is nothing in bloom outside except tulips? I do believe that we are going to have to make a trip later this summer to see it in all its glory!

1 comment:

Lost Woman said...

Yeah, April does not seem ideal for seeing tons of flowering things.
The kids don't look to disappointed.

I love seeing Abby posing among her classmates. Very cute.