Feb 13, 2012

16 showings on my house in two weeks, SEVEN in the last three days!! Saturday we had to be out of the house from 11:30-6:00. (still no offers) Sooo we took the kids out for lunch and to the Children's Museum.

What a handsome little fireman!!
They loved the fireman pole, round and round they went.

The girls and dad would then spend the next 2.5 hours working on projects out of recycled garbage! The glasses didn't last long!
We ended up with a train, snowmobile and a bus.

Eli didn't last long at any one station. He loved the bubbles, but wouldn't wear the glasses. So that obviously didn't last long!)
Oh how we love the doggies!
I am a sucker for the shots from behind!




4 comments:

The Desiree said...

such cute kids, from the front or the behind!

Lost Woman said...

That is a load of showings!

Well, more showings mean more great family time.

Great family!!

Betsy said...

I hated selling our house and always having to leave!! Finally I stopped doing it. It was just me and I would just go outside while they looked cause they were never there for more than 15 mins. You guys look like you are having fun!!

The Cottams said...

Your family is to cute! Looks like the kiddo's had a great time. I keep meaning to take mine to the children's museum here. I have a friend who lives in NC and he loves it there. I hope your move goes well!!