Aug 25, 2012

I Not a Baby

 Eli has always LOVED my loves and kisses.  He has also loved being my baby!  Today he told me "I not a baby, I Eli"  Ironically enough he said this today on his 3rd birthday!  Kind of broke my heart :(

We went to a bounce house, and he Ran and Ran and Ran!
 The girls were at his every call, this little man was SPOILED ROTTEN!  

I was going to say tomorrow will be rough brake back into reality, but then I realized we are talking about Eli and spoiled rotten is his reality :/
The favorite was this slide, it had a nice steep slope and went FAST!


 Afterwards we went to Pizza Hut for dinner and then home for presents
 This is the new smile when in front of a camera, isn't it great!
 He has been SOOO excited about his birthday.  To him the cake IS the birthday.  We have him on video crying in the background of both Ry and Abby's birthday song and candle blowing because he wanted to do it.  Ahh, the Sweet Little Brother Memories. 
My baby you will ALWAYS be!

6 comments:

Amy Wallace said...

he is growing up! What a fun birthday.

michandler said...

He looks like he grew up even from your last post! It's funny how they seem to change from baby to toddler to kid overnight. Looks like a fun time was had by all. How can you go wrong with a bouncy house! An awesome boy party!

The Desiree said...

He is getting big and it feels like I missed it all. I hate it. I was there for most of the girls first few years, but not him. Man I miss you!

Unknown said...

Wow, so grown up...actually they all look wonderful. Love you :)

Sassy Rachel said...

3!!!! Oh my goodness he is so cute! Ok did you make that awesome cake?!? I wouldn't put it past you!

Holy Cow your crafts just continually amaze me! That dresser in your room you painted! WOW!!!! So awesome! THe girls rooms look great and I just love to see your craftiness go wild!

I sure do miss you and love that your children look happy, even though I wish it was the state of CO they were happy in;) Love ya girl!

crazy lady said...

That CAN NOT be right!
He was born about 9 months ago... Ok, maybe 18. Though those photos are some pretty hard evidence.

Lovely cake and happy boy blowing out the candles.