Mar 1, 2013

February

Socks and Mints this year
 Its not Valentines without our Traditional sock picture
 My SWEET AMAZING Husband stayed home for a week with Eli and the girls so that I could fly home and see my Sister.  How Lucky am I!!  It was a perfect visit, I couldn't have asked for a better trip with my Sis!  My parents came for a couple days, and then my little brother and his SWEET wife came for the weekend.  We watched a little Downton Abbey, did a little shopping had and topped it off with ice cream at Dairy Queen with the four crazy little munchkins.  Oh how I wish I could have picked them up and brought them home with me!  My only regret is that the only pic I have to show for the visit is the family pic. 
I am so grateful to have such a strong and sweet relationship with my sister, and a husband who would walk the earth for me!  Love you both!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If it's the only picture you have, it's a good one! So nice of Aaron to give you time with Desi. I'm sure it is hard for you two to be on opposite sides of the country. Love the socks Valentine tradition. How fun!

Lost Woman said...

Man... it has been too long since we have talked! I had no idea you got to fly and see the fam. I'm so happy for you! Wish I would have been up there then. (except for the super cold)

The family pic of the Readings is SO cute?... of everyone. Is that another photoshop wonder?

Your Valentines sock tradition is always fun.

Love the update!

The Desiree said...

I miss you already! I hate being so far away from you! Thanks for coming and give your hubby and kids a big kiss for me!

Sassy Rachel said...

I'm so glad you had fun with your sister and parents and got to go home!! I miss you!! I love catching up on your blog and seeing how big your kids are getting, particularly little man...or big man I should say:) Love ya girl!