Oct 9, 2008

Mom N Me

What a great day!! Sydney and I took a trip to Anderson Farms with a group of friends. Ry and Abs were in school so it was just the two of us. We fed the goats, and a buffalo, what a tongue!! Rode the barrel train a couple times and had a wagon ride with Farmer Harvey out to the pumpkin patch. There was plenty for the eyes to see and do. I didn't drag our friends to all the photo op places I saw, I figure I will wait and do that when I have all three girls!!




All of Sydney's little pun'kn buddies!

8 comments:

Sassy Rachel said...

I gotta get photo shop...sheesh

Love the post

Melissa said...

Looks like a great time! We almost went this morning, but it was way freezing. You must have gone after noon! Sydney is the cutest thing ever.

Melissa

crazy lady said...

Sydney is growing up! Looks like the two of you had a great time. Hard to believe you've been in CO for a year now?!?

Ashley said...

I love how you set up the pics. They look great! Thanks again for letting Kyla ride with you gals in the barrel :)

Lost Woman said...

They have those crazy little kid trains down here too, only they are usually cut out of old 50 gallon metal drums and look like they could cut your arm off.
The kids love them though.
It looks like such a nice fall day.
FUN!

Unknown said...

Nice Blog layout and info,i'm from England try to visit my blog I-LOVE-MONEY

wallymom said...

I need to learn how to use Photo shop. You are a fun mom. Kenna and I are home alone and we just stay here and clean. A day out is grocery shopping. Good for you.

Unknown said...

I was also looking at your fun layout! Very cute! You have it set up so that you could just print your blog, and you would have a great looking scrapbook! Maybe you should teach a class???? :)