Oct 28, 2008

Sister Fun

The last week flew by, just as I thought it would. It was sooo much fun having Des here, I really hate that we are so far apart! As for the fun stuff we did-Pizza at the park, shopping at the outlets (both with the kids and without, thanks to my wonderful husband) and then Saturday we went into Denver, See's Candy being the ultimate destination. On the way we stopped at the Denver Library for a Halloween skit and I took advantage of the park across from the library for pictures of the girls. We had lunch at the Macaroni Grill (the only and last time I ate there I was on a gluten free diet, needless to say I enjoyed it much more this time!) We then hurried home for trunk'er treat at the church. All the rest of the time was filled in with gabb'n and more gabb'n. Elleree is not only the cutest baby ever, but the best baby, which made her even more irresistible!! I was and still am sad to see them go, but I am so grateful for the time we did get. Love you sis!!

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Oh I SOO used to love Macaroni Grill.
(yeah that would be the thing I glom onto from your entry.)

so glad you had a great time. What a bunch of beauties... only missing YOU.

Unknown said...

Love your new blog background and title too! Super cute!