Feb 26, 2009

Domestic Divas

I don't find myself of this side of the camera, kind of weird to post about myself! I have got a great ward, the ladies have always got something going on. This week one of the ladies offered to share her knowledge and expertize on making bagels. We made five different kinds of bagels, cinnamon and raisin, wheat, plain, garlic and basil and I made apple. It was a lot of fun, I think mostly because of the company. I don't know that I would do it by myself ever, but I now know how, just in case!!

8 comments:

Lost Woman said...

It is great to see YOU on the other side of the camera! Hurrah.

Oh... I used to love bagels. HOw fun. Eat an apple one with cream cheese for me would you?

crazy lady said...

My vote would be for the apple bagel for sure! Fresh and delicious, yum! But, I'm pretty sure I'd be with you, I wouldn't be making them on my own any time soon. Fun to have a great day like that. And by the by- you look Mah-velous!

bell family said...

Okay I need a ward like yours. I we don't do anything. I would love to learn how to make bagels. Tell your aunt that I just found cluten free bagels and I am going to go buy some for Kevin today. We will have to see if there any good. I agree that it's nice to see you on this side of the camera. I rarely find myself on that side as well.

Melissa said...

How fun! Looks like a fun - and tasty! - time.

michandler said...

Funny how the camerawoman always manages to be behind the camera (same with me). Looks good but like lots of work. It is always fun to do things with others! Sounds like you have a nice ward.

wallymom said...

I love seeing you! That sounds so fun. I would also love to learn how to make bagels. The apple sounds yummy.

Ashley said...

YUM- so bummed i missed it!

The MK Crew said...

Look at you go - and I too like to see pictures of you too.