Feb 26, 2009

Winter or Spring??

Hands down the weather is much milder than in Idaho!! We have had little to no snow, which from what I understand is not necessarily the norm, but the temperatures, WOW!! We have had a number of days since the first of January with temperatures of 60-65 degrees. Des tells me when they WARMING up to 35 or 40 degrees, I am spoiled, I complain of how cold it is when is hits the thirtys! These are pictures of a picnic at the park Tuesday and a day in the backyard Wednesday, I LOVE IT!! I say if there isn't going to be snow, let there be warm weather!!

1 comment:

crazy lady said...

So today when it was doing the snow swirling up and around out the window I was thinking "Ok. Even I'm beginning to get tired of the snow, and the gray, and the cold..." Enjoy the lovely weather!