Jun 4, 2009

Cinnimon Rolls without frosting???

I don't know if it was a dream or what brought on the craving, but I had cinnamon rolls on the brain this morning. Not Pillsbury, or the flat ones from king soopers, but thick fresh cinnamon rolls with lots of frosting. I called Great Harvest, and yes they have cinnamon rolls. I drive 10 miles into town, but it going to be worth it right? OH they have cinnamon rolls alright, wheat with NO FROSTING!!! Who eats wheat cinnamon rolls without frosting, not to mention that they were 2.50 a piece!!! I didn't think I needed to ask, "Now do your cinnamon rolls come with frosting?" Maybe rasins or not, but frosting?? That is like asking if the hamburgers come with buns!!

7 comments:

Steph said...

Next time drive up I-25 to Johnson's Corner. They have the BEST cinnamon rolls!

Marie said...

Good grief!

Kristy said...

Or just come to SLC and go to the Village Baker...see my blog for pics!

Lyndsey said...

I loved the wake up call about this adventure. We will do Cinnabon!!!

Erica said...

Steph is right on the Johnson's Corner cinnamon rolls- but be prepared to pay a pretty penny for them!! I guess you get a cinnamon roll with no frosting and wheat, because you live to close to Boulder and everything has to be healthy. Right now you should enjoy your food, especially when it is a dream (or craving!!).

Betsy said...

You know how to make some of the best tasting ones, make them!!!

Ashley said...

What the heck! Never heard of having to REQUEST frosting!!! UGH Let me know next time you have one of these cravings and it will give me an excuse to make a TON of cinnamon rolls! :)