Mar 24, 2010

Mother daughter night

We got tickets to Beauty and the Beast and decided to make a whole night of it. First we hit Red Robin for dinner-a table for 11, 6 of which were little girls, and three of those 6 were mine! We decided to hold off on the shakes and go for dessert afterwords. The play was not the Disney version, so the girls were a little disappointed that there was no Bell. After the play we ended up at Cold Stone, where the kids played for almost an hour. It was a great night, dinner, entertainment, dessert and great company!

4 comments:

Marie said...

SO CUTE!! Looks like you had GREAT time! Who needs a Disney Belle when you have your own 3 belles!

Lyndsey said...

I'm fired. I never got you the other pictures. Sorry. I dont get out my camera much I guess. But the pictures you do have are wonderful.

The Desiree said...

I swear the girls have grown, even since I saw them last!

Betsy said...

So fun!! My reply: yes I do roll in our grass and so far we have had pinics almost everyday.
I didn't know the Easter bunny made house calls, but we think we will keep it going.
And YES it is crazy but if you compare his picture to Tys at this age they look the same except for the eyes (brown vs. Blue). I will post new compares pictures.

I wish I could join you in the fun mom and girl stuff