Mar 24, 2010

Snow Day

Monday we picnicked at the park, it was a lovely spring day. There was forecast of a storm to come, but I took it for what it was worth believing that clouds would roll in and the temp would drop and maybe there would be a few flakes. The day came and it started with rain. I celebrated, I can handle rain, that means spring truly is here here. Well the rain lasted for about an hour and then the snow. I believe this was the biggest snow of the season-THE END OF MARCH!! Needless to say school was canceled and the kids took advantage of the warm weather and super wet heavy snow.

7 comments:

The Cottams said...

It looks like your girls had a great day.. I do love the snow.. at least I like to watch the snow falling..

Lost Woman said...

Ah snow.. I remember it well.
Kids are the ones who truly love it though. Glad they had a great day.

wallymom said...

Enjoy a snow day. It seems we don't get them very often any more. At least it will melt very quickly. Spring is on the way.

wallymom said...

Enjoy a snow day. It seems we don't get them very often any more. At least it will melt very quickly. Spring is on the way.

Marie said...

I loved that it was so warm! We played in the snow all day too and didn't even need coats! It was so fun!

michandler said...

Snow days are always great no matter when they happen. Love the girl's night out for Beauty. Looks like lots of fun. Those pictures of Eli are awesome. What a cute little bugger he is! It seems like I just checked you blog and there was nothing new and then I find out I missed three posts!! Nice ones though!

bell family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.