Nov 15, 2010

My sweet baby girl!

My sweet baby girl just keeps getting bigger. She was so excited to turn 5. She informed me that she was ready to go to kindergarten Monday, now that she is 5. It took some convincing that it was not my choice, the school would not let her go, not until next year.
I love it when birthdays fall on Sunday, it turns into a whole birthday weekend, and that is what she got! Aaron's parent always come for the primary program, which happened to land on the PERFECT weekend, her birthday. We went out for ice cream Friday night, shopping, Chucky Cheese, and Red Robin Saturday and then of course presents and cake on Sunday. She was in little girl heaven, with a HUGE smile all weekend! Oh how I love her precious, deviant little smile! Happy birthday baby girl!

7 comments:

Lost Woman said...

5 already? Craze. EE!

Sounds like a fun family weekend that was also perfect for a 5 yr old girl.
Fabulous that she was all ready for school, but even better that she got a non-barbie cake!

Thanks for sharing the pics. Cute cute with the lost tooth.

bell family said...

hey i didn't realize her birthday was on the 14th. It's kevin's birthday too and my nieces.she is adorable!!

SILLYA said...

Our little man turned 5 last Wednesday. we have kiddos the same age!! woo hoo! I love reading your blog, you have such a beautiful family-- hope it's ok that I lurk.
~Celia

crazy lady said...

That DOES look like a perfect birthday weekend. I'd be smiling too with all that love, moohlah, chocolate and attention.
Hard to believe she's 5 already though...THAT doesn't seem right!

michandler said...

Not a baby anymore apparently! Ready for kindergarten. Adorable for sure. Sounds like a great birthday weekend no matter how old you are!

jo said...

ready for kindergarten....man they grow up tooooo fast! Looks like it was a very fun birthday weekend :)

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to Sydney! I have so very much enjoyed getting to know her more through preschool this year; she is a sweet girl, and so very darling. Isabel too says she is ready for kindergarten now that she is 5 -those darn Fall birthdays!