Feb 13, 2011

Homemade Baby Gifts

I have been loving the crafty blogs that are out there! I am by no means a creative person, but I CAN COPY! My good friend is having her third baby, very soon!! It is her second girl, so no baby shower...but I hosted a baby brunch. The pink felt flower ball was the center piece and sent home for a decoration in the girls room. I found it on a blog called oops redone I love how it turned out! I saw the burp cloth at church, and the bib took me a combination of blogs, just google towel bib tutorial.

3 comments:

crazy lady said...

You clever beast you!
Those are way cute! I bet the receipient was thrilled to get such unique things.
It IS fun to create stuff isn't it.
Well done!

The Cottams said...

I think you are more crafty then the give yourself credit for! I love the felt flower ball you did an awesome job!!

Lost Woman said...

I happen to know for a fact that you are creative in your own right missy, so no fooling me.

These are awfully cute, and I too think the lucky mom must have been very happy.

That pink felt ball is awfully reminiscent of the cupcake line orbs miss Des made. Any connection?