Jul 10, 2011

Ry turns 10

WOW! That is really all I can say, WOW!! She is really turning into a young lady. Clothes, hair, accesories. All of which she never really cared about before. Not the case anymore! I don't even TRY to buy clothes for her, unless she is with me. My mom laughes, says I am getting what I had coming. I can't argue, she still can't buy for me!) On the flip side, she really likes to go with me, and she is a good little sidekick to have!)
We went to Red Robin for lunch. This year we made sure she got her song and free icecream. She didn't get it last year and is still bitter every time we go. She is her fathers daughter...ICECREAM is the ultimate treat!! So rather than waste my time on a cake with pictures, she got a homemade icecream cake. It was alot easier, and WAY less time! Did I mention that she is growing up!! To old for Chucky Cheese, so she chose a movie instead. No complaints really, just the sure signs that my little girl is growing up!

Growing up or not she is still a SWEET SWEET girl, and we love having her around!!

2 comments:

jo said...

Happy Birthday, Riley! It is hard to watch these kids growing up...at least she's still sweet ;)

Lost Woman said...

10 Already?
Weren't you and Aaron just married about 4 years ago?

OY!

Rylie is such a great kid..my only wish is that I could see her and all of you more often!