Jul 9, 2011

Trip #1 to Idaho 2011

The first of June the kids and I headed for Idaho! The travel itinerary changed few times, but thanks to everyone being open and flexable, it all worked out. We were able to stop in Inkom/Pocatello to visit one of Aaron's sisters, her kids and his parents, as well as catch a flag football game of my brothers little guy.

We then made our way to Twin Falls to for Dillon's(my sisters oldest) baptism. My three siblings and I are all in the group picture, its been a couple years since that has happened! Rylie turns 10 this month and got her ears pierced, Happy Birthday from aunt Desiree. She is soo excited, she can hardely stand it.

I have to point out Sydneys toothless smile, I don't think I have reported on that yet. I think it is adorable! Both her and Abby were able to loose thier front teeth considerable early due to their extreme cordination...or lack there in;)

Next stop my parents house, where my mom took on a Major sewing project with my girls. They decorated the fabric with a "special" paint,and then proceeded to make it into what they use now as a scripture tote! They are VERY PROUD!! We were gone for a week and a half, but the time flies when you have so many stops. Over all a very successful, enjoyable trip!! We will make the trip all over again the end of July!!

2 comments:

jo said...

Lots of fun! I love the toothless smiles, too....Sydney looks adorable:) I'm loving the sewing project....love when little girls start early and it looks like they've put their project to good use. Congrats to Rylie on the ear piercing...always a milestone. Emily hasn't said a word about doing it...yet!

Hope the rest of summer is equally as fun :)

Lost Woman said...

LOved loved seeing you all on this trip.
Short but sweet.


I DO recall that one Miss Rylie with her fancy new earrings owes me a drawing?

(hint hint)

(: