Apr 4, 2012

Denver Zoo

We haven't been to the zoo since Eli was tiny. From what I understand Raleigh doesn't have a zoo, so I figured we better get one last trip in. I was surprised to find that Eli was more excited about pushing the stroller than looking at the animals for more than two seconds. (oddly enough I have no pictures of that)

The whole time I was snapping pictures of Syd and her little buddies that she has been friends with since we moved here, she was two.





It was a perfect afternoon!
(The two in pink were troopers taking on the afternoon prego!)

2 comments:

Lost Woman said...

No Zoo in Raleigh?
There will be other charms I'm hoping.

It looks like a fun day with friends for the kids and for mom.
Two of your friends look like sisters in that picture. (white hat lady and short hair necklace lady, fyi)

Jody said...

Why did you have to make me all homesick? I should have been there! :)