Apr 15, 2013

So this is the first spring break that we have stayed home....since we moved from Idaho.  I was able to get the kids out of the house, but OOlalaalee it was CRAZY everywhere we went!  We did a bounce house, lunch at parks, hit a movie, the childrens museum and Easter is the only thing I actually took pictures of.

This little man is quite the little brother.  
He thinks he is Hilarious All the time!    
 The Easter kit I bought this year was not
what I thought it was going to be.
 We ended up making our own color in the cup and then 
they painted with the color in the kit.  
They took it very seriously!



I gave the girls the option of buying or making
their Easter dresses this year.  
They choose to make them. 

  They all choose the same dress, just different fabric.
They helped with they sewing and ironing.  (I ran the pedal and they lead the material.)
 That is until Rylie saw the other two finished and realized that I was right, and she didn't want to match quit so much.  She humored me for Easter and pictures but will never wear the skirt again.  It doesn't lay very well and I don't know what to do to fix it :/
 Abby and Sydney's turned out super cute and they were very proud!
 It is official, no more babies or toddlers left in my house :(
Just the sweet smile of a little monster!)
Oh to spend a day in his shoes!
My sweet little family is growing up and I am Sooo grateful to be blessed with such a Healthy, Loving bundle of spirits!   


6 comments:

crazy lady said...

They are indeed growing up and such a bunch of cuties! Boy that boy can ham it up for photos can't he :0) Love it!
The girls look very sweet in their outfits. Good for you for taking on the challenge of making them for them. I was always SO excited when mom made us an Easter outfit. Great memories and lovely photos to record them as well.
The eggs turned out great!

Lost Woman said...

Did the girls actually sew them by themselves? Or you sewed. Either way it is a ton of work.
Actually more work for you if they sewed themselves.

They look so beautiful all together in their Easter duds. I'm with Crazy, It meant so much to me when mom sewed our Easter dresses. Great memories.

Unknown said...

Sweet pictures of the kids. I remember we used to have Easter dresses. Nice to have girls and have that tradition. You can't really do it with boys! Fun to have an update!

Kristy said...

You have a beautiful family...love the dresses :)

The Desiree said...

Seriously that boy is hilarious. Crack me up! I love the dresses and they did an awesome job. Good on you!

Ashley said...

I love Eli! What a ham! Your kids are so wonderful! Nice job on the easter dresses! That is so cool!