May 10, 2013

Who knew!

My cousin called a few weeks ago....and here she is! 
 You can imagine my surprise and excitement since it has been YEARS since we have seen each other.
She left her two boys home with dad and brought the littlest:)
Who knew that moving to the other side of the country would bring us back together:)
She came just in time for the spring color



I LOVED her little girl!  
Though it took a little more work than I am used to to make the feeling mutual:)

Here's hoping it isn't "Years" before we see her again:)


4 comments:

The Desiree said...

Oh I love those pictures! I need to do better at seeing Betsy she is so fun! I'm glad it was a good trip for both of you.

Lost Woman said...

How great!
It looks like she made fast friends with your kids.

You have had so many visitors I'm getting jealous.

(:

Unknown said...

You just keep getting all kinds of visits! How nice for you! :-) Who knew moving across country would get so many people headed that directions. You are one popular momma!

My Angels said...

I know that it is the location, not the host, But I will take it non the less!)