Nov 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydney!!

My baby turned three on Friday, three says she is not baby anymore!! As much as I love babies and am sad, I'm not. No more diapers, the worries of a baby catching a cold have past, she feeds herself, and I get full nights of sleep!! Though she really is THE BABY of the family, getting away with way more than her sisters did at this age. I can't help it, I still just want to squish her to pieces, she will always be my baby. I love my Syd, and am glad that she is one of my girls.

2 comments:

wallymom said...

I totally know how you feel. My baby is four! It is so bitter-sweet. I don't know any other way to describe it. Happy Birthday to Sydney.

Julie Ann said...

I still remember you waddling into Apple in so much pain just waiting for little Syd to come. How can it be that 3 years has passed already. I would guess maybe 2 years but not 3. Your girls are darling. I'm glad you are enjoying Colorado!! Have fun!