May 12, 2010

7 Years Old

Time seems to be going faster and faster. In another year it will be baptism #2! I have been truly blessed with the children that I have been given. Abby is so sweet and loving. She LOVES her baby brother, and is good friends with her sisters. She loves to please, and will do what ever is asked of her with out questioning. She is a joy to have around I love her more than she'll ever know!

We had a fun filled day with swimming, presents and eating out. Abby opened a few presents from her grandparents and then she got a movie and a kite from us. My favorite part of the evening was that she was absolutely thrilled with what she got, and had no expectations for more, so the surprise in the garage was priceless.

I had to through a couple of my favorite baby pictures in, can you believe those chubs!

8 comments:

Kristy said...

I love the look on her face when she sees her bike!

bell family said...

that picture is priceless good job at catching that one. Your kids are so cute. I agree time flies so fast in a few months our babies will be one!!

Lost Woman said...

Happy Birthday Abby!

By the look on her face I think this is one birthday she will remember. Too fabulous.

Your new kids picture at the top of your page is so great!

michandler said...

That face when she sees the bike is priceless! So fun when they are genuinely thrilled about their presents. They are growing up so fast! Happy Birthday to Abby!

Josh, Lundyn, Quincy and Brylee Stuart said...

Her face is priceless! She is such a beautiful girl. I was just telling Josh that it's funny how seeing your kids reminds me of our younger days together. She looks so much like you! Happy birthday Abby!

jo said...

Happy Birthday, Abby! What a great surprise...glad you captured it.

Okay...you're kids are the cutest EVER! The new picture up top is adorable!!!

Marie said...

I LOVE that picture of her seeing her bike! SO great! And what cute chubby legs she used to have! I can't believe she's 7! Aghhhhhh!

The Desiree said...

This post made me cry! I miss you guys sooo much! I hate not being there for there birthdays! They are growing up and I am missing it!