May 25, 2010

Baby update

I had to get some shots of his chubs! Look at that bum hanging out of his diaper-those are 4's!! He is just so squishy and I can't get enough of the little stinker!! And he IS a little stinker! SOOO spoiled-yes by his three sisters, but I am just as guilty! He is a little lounger too. If he has the option of sitting or laying back and chill'n-he's gonna chill! You should see him in the grocery cart! Syd loves to climb into his crib when he wakes up in the morning and occasionally after naps to play with him. He of course loves every minute of it! I especially like it in the morning, allowing me a few extra minutes of sleep!

6 comments:

Marie said...

CHUNK-A-LICOUS!

LOVE HIM!

michandler said...

He is a BRUISER! A very cute bruiser though!

crazy lady said...

Talk about Gerber baby adorable! He is one hunka chunka cute!
No wonder his sisters (momma) love to spoil him! When you got it flaunt baby!

Lost Woman said...

His grin just gets bigger I swear!

So cute. Thanks for sharing.

Amy Wallace said...

Enjoy every minute

jo said...

He is adorable....such a happy little guy. Cute pictures...as always!