Dec 18, 2010

Love of my life!!

I just have to go on record saying that I do LOVE LOVE LOVE my eternal companion!! Today is our 11th anniversary and he is at home with all four kids,(one sick and puking) while I sit at my sisters loving on a brand new nephew. Not one complaint, not one guilt driven comment!! I know right!! Not only is he the #1 husband, he is the worlds best dad. I happen to luck out in both departments, and for this I am eternally grateful. I often wonder what I did to deserve him, and wonder how I would survive without him. He is my anchor, and though I am sure he had no idea what he was really getting himself into 11 years ago, it is my hope and prayer that we will have another 50 years even half as great as these last 11 have been. LOVE YOU!!!!

3 comments:

Lost Woman said...

Happy Anniversary!!

You are both keepers and I'm happy you found each other too.

Hope your visit with Des is going great.

(I'm currently uber sick and imposing on Karen)

jo said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Enjoy your visit with the new baby!

Lyndsey said...

my questions is...Does Aaron read this?? So he knows exactly how you feel!!! Talk to you soon!