May 15, 2011

Another Mile Stone!

Birthdays with family are rare here in Colorado. Abby's birthday fell the day before she was baptized, soooo she got to celebrate with family this year! I did not do as good a job as I thought documenting it with pictures of everyone, kinda bumbed. Our guests included, my parents, my sister and three of her kids, Aaron's parents, his sister, her husband and little one.

Abby was in heaven! We went for pedicures, made friendship bracelets, played at the bounce house, went out for dinner and topped off with plenty of presents and cake! Not bad for a 8 year old! Contrary to the look on Abs face, she did enjoy the pedi and bracelet making, promise!

I can't believe we are two down already, I swear Ry is still 8! It was a great day! We TONS of friends and family to show support. Abby has a very large primary class, 17 will be be baptized this year!

We love our Abby, she is such a sweet, thoughtful young lady! We could not be more proud of her decision to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

What cute Pictures!! I can't believe you have two baptized!!

Lost Woman said...

Happy 8th Abby!!

Some sweet pictures there. I love her new haircut too. Super cute.

Did you cut it?

Thanks for sending me the pretty baptism announcement too. I love getting that stuff.

Did you take those photos too?

You are a wizard I tell you.

jo said...

happy Birthday, Abby! Looks like you all had a terrific celebration:)

Yes...I think her and Emily were baptized on the same day...april 30th :)

Melissa said...

What a great birthday and baptism. So sad to have missed her special day, but loved seeing all the pics. Makes me excited for our own baptism coming up shortly!

crazy lady said...

What a great milestone. Love that you were able to have so much support and good times. You did a smash up job on the announcements (great memento - thanks for sharing it :0) Your babies are growing up Waaay! to fast!

crazy lady said...

What a great milestone. Love that you were able to have so much support and good times. You did a smash up job on the announcements (great memento - thanks for sharing it :0) Your babies are growing up Waaay! to fast!