Aug 12, 2010

4th of July 2010

We were in I.F. over the fourth of July with Des and my mom. Lighting our own fireworks was defiantly the highlight of the night. I love the covered ears and covered mouths. We got a room on the river for the "Biggest show in the West Fireworks". So the kids got to do a little swimming before all the festive fun started. It has been a few years since we've been around for the big Maleluca show, which was actually Saturday instead of Sunday. A very successful celebration- I do believe!

2 comments:

The Desiree said...

What no comments on my awesome lighting of the fireworks? Love the pictures!

crazy lady said...

I LOVE the expressions you caught! It looks like some were a lot more into it than others.

I really love the image of Des and your little man.

You are the posting queen for this week!