Aug 16, 2010

Redfish Lake

Redfish lake is one of my all time favorite favorite places EVER!! This camping trip is THE reason that the kids and I stayed in Idaho for 5 weeks total! I have been camping here every summer since always! I missed my first summer ever last year, due to being 8 months prego. I was determined to make it this year, even if it meant a month away from home. The trip was totally worth it! It rained a little, but for the most part the weather was great, and the kids loved the beach and water, I loved just being there.

4 comments:

The Cottams said...

Redfish Lake, oh the memories!! I loved going there with you and your family..
Sam,Mckensie and I were up in Challis on the 6th-8th, we didn't make it to Redfish but we did make it through Stanley.
You're a brave soul for a 5 week trip, glad you had a great time!!

wallymom said...

I'm glad you got to go. I miss it.

Betsy said...

I guess I never noticed how much you and your Mom look a like, hummm interesting! Looks like a lot of fun, is that Henry?

Ashley said...

i love ALL of your pictures from a months worth of vacationing! looked so fun but i sure am glad you're back! :)