Aug 13, 2010

Wildhorse

No horses here, just the beautiful mountains where we went camping with may dad and his family. Aaron flew home after Mexico, the kids and I would stay another three weeks before making our way back. Of my dads 7 siblings, 5 were there, along with my grandma and grandpa. Crafts, hiking, four wheeling, games,prizes and LOTS of Mosquitoes! Again it has been a number of years since we have been able to attend this year ritual, so it was nice to visit and catch up!

I had to through in the random pictures of the girls sewing at my parents house, I didn't know where else to put them. While Aaron and I were on our trip, the kids stayed with both his parents and then mine. My mom decided that she was going to teach them how to sew. I just now realized that I don't have a picture of the finished project-oops, sorry!

3 comments:

The Desiree said...

Cute. I didn't take any pictures of that trip. Too frazzled I guess.

Lost Woman said...

Holy massive posting. Yay!! I love catching up.

You had one heck of a busy month lady.

It was so great to see you and the little peanuts, and I hope we are as lucky next year.

ps love the tutorial... you are dedicated!

crazy lady said...

It was SO fun to see you and the chillins! In spite of the mosquitoes it was a good time. Nice collage, in spite of your frustrations with your camera.