Aug 26, 2010

I Can't Believe It!

My baby just turned ONE, how is this possible!! Next thing you know Aaron and I are going to empty nesters, that is how fast time is flying! Eli was all about the serious on his birthday, smiles were hard to come by, he was so intense with the playing. When it came to eating the cake, he would only put the small crumbs in his mouth, he WOULD NOT touch the piece of cake. He WOULD however, make his muscles man fit face if he was not fed the cake fast enough. We have absolutely LOVED having him in our home, and are enjoying each new day as his little personality develops.

7 comments:

bell family said...

crazy how time flies. we will be having us a party tomorrow> he is still dang cute.

michandler said...

What a happy guy!! He is so adorable. Happy 1st to Eli.

Lost Woman said...

I can't believe he left that hat on the entire time. ThAT is a low key guy.

Happy ONE!!

All your peanuts are sprouting sooo fast. (it seems even faster when you don't see them very often)

wallymom said...

Love the cake on the face. Happy Birthday.

Melissa said...

I think I've told you this about a million times, but Eli just makes me SMILE. Happy birthday to you darling one-year-old boy!

The Desiree said...

He smiled for me when I sang him happy birthday! I can't believe he is one either! I miss the little/big man!

jo said...

Awww...I love first birthdays. Its really been a year? Wow...time does fly. Looks like ya'll had a very busy and FUN summer.